|Your valuables should be protected!
Due to the high standard construction and security features at Safe ‘n’ SOUND Self Storage, our company has been able to negotiate one of the lowest cost insurance deals on your behalf. Insurance is available through AON Insurance (Underwritten by QBE). The rates are $1.10 per $1000.00 value per calender month. Alternatively, please contact your existing insurer to transfer your contents policy to Safe ‘n’ SOUND Self Storage. An insurance application form and details are available at all facilities.
IF IT’S WORTH STORING – IT’S WORTH INSURING!
Fire, Lightning, Impact, Explosion, Earthquake, Aircraft, Riots and Strikes, Malicious Damage, Storm and/or Water, and Burglary. Which shall mean theft resulting from forcible entry.
The Basis on which the insurer settles any claim or loss of damage is:
1. Replacement value for household and commercial goods under 10 years old;
2. Indemnity value for clothing, linen and the like, household goods over 10 years old and any other property stored;
3. Archive records – the cost to replace or reinstate documents, but not the value of the information contained therein;
4. paintings, antiques, curios and works of art limited to $1000 each item and not more than a total of $5000.
Consult our friendly staff to organise immediate insurance cover for you.
How do I take out AON insurance?
The premium is added to your monthly rental and paid for with your storage space.
An insurance application form and details are available at all facilities.
Contact any Safe n SOUND Self Storage facility for a copy of the conditions including exclusions.
In case of Claims…
- Claims must be made at the time of discovery or damage.
- Application for a claim needs to be made with the Facility Manager.
- All negotiations are made directly with the Insurance Underwriters.**
** Insurance Underwriters may change without notice.